Ryan Gosling Pays Surprise Visit to Event Benefiting School for the Deaf
3:05 pm, October 30th, 2012
Over the weekend, Gosling paid a surprise visit to the Spooky Skedaddle 5K and Festival in Austin, a charity event benefiting the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation.
The Drive star, who’s currently filming a movie in the state, showed up on Saturday to take photos with attendees, who were raising money for the school’s Language for All Campaign, which funds programs for deaf and hard of hearing students.
When organizers got a tweet saying, “You should have told me Ryan Gosling would be there ;)” they replied, “Ha :) We didn’t know either!”
One fan posted a picture with the actor (below), which she captioned, “Ryan Gosling and I AHHH #bestdayever.”
Looks like the event was a big success!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank