Ryan Gosling Pays Surprise Visit to Event Benefiting School for the Deaf
3:05 pm, October 30th, 2012
Over the weekend, Gosling paid a surprise visit to the Spooky Skedaddle 5K and Festival in Austin, a charity event benefiting the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation.
The Drive star, who’s currently filming a movie in the state, showed up on Saturday to take photos with attendees, who were raising money for the school’s Language for All Campaign, which funds programs for deaf and hard of hearing students.
When organizers got a tweet saying, “You should have told me Ryan Gosling would be there ;)” they replied, “Ha :) We didn’t know either!”
One fan posted a picture with the actor (below), which she captioned, “Ryan Gosling and I AHHH #bestdayever.”
Looks like the event was a big success!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Reese Witherspoon Goes Back to Her Signature Look
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood