Ryan Gosling Pays Surprise Visit to Event Benefiting School for the Deaf
3:05 pm, October 30th, 2012
Over the weekend, Gosling paid a surprise visit to the Spooky Skedaddle 5K and Festival in Austin, a charity event benefiting the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation.
The Drive star, who’s currently filming a movie in the state, showed up on Saturday to take photos with attendees, who were raising money for the school’s Language for All Campaign, which funds programs for deaf and hard of hearing students.
When organizers got a tweet saying, “You should have told me Ryan Gosling would be there ;)” they replied, “Ha :) We didn’t know either!”
One fan posted a picture with the actor (below), which she captioned, “Ryan Gosling and I AHHH #bestdayever.”
Looks like the event was a big success!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'