Ryan Gosling Pays Surprise Visit to Event Benefiting School for the Deaf
3:05 pm, October 30th, 2012
Over the weekend, Gosling paid a surprise visit to the Spooky Skedaddle 5K and Festival in Austin, a charity event benefiting the Texas School for the Deaf Foundation.
The Drive star, who’s currently filming a movie in the state, showed up on Saturday to take photos with attendees, who were raising money for the school’s Language for All Campaign, which funds programs for deaf and hard of hearing students.
When organizers got a tweet saying, “You should have told me Ryan Gosling would be there ;)” they replied, “Ha :) We didn’t know either!”
One fan posted a picture with the actor (below), which she captioned, “Ryan Gosling and I AHHH #bestdayever.”
Looks like the event was a big success!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Is Kanye West Finally Embarrassed After Irrational Outburst?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?