Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams Are Not Dating
3:20 pm, May 20th, 2010
At a photocall earlier this week, Gosling “squeezed Williams’s hand affectionately” and again held her hand before their film’s premiere later that evening.
According to reports, the two were “equally cozy” at a rooftop afterparty, where Gosling had his arm around his co-star’s shoulder.
“You know actors who meet on movie sets,” says a People.com source who believes Gosling and Williams are together. “It can be the most romantic place in the world.”
It can be… but not in this case.
Gosling and Williams may play a married couple in Blue Valentine — but they are just friends in real life.
A rep for Williams assures Gossip Cop off-screen romance rumors are “100% not true.” What’s more, we’re told the actress tends to hold hands with co-stars at many of her photocalls… out of nervousness.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction