Ryan Gosling and Michelle Williams Are Not Dating
3:20 pm, May 20th, 2010
At a photocall earlier this week, Gosling “squeezed Williams’s hand affectionately” and again held her hand before their film’s premiere later that evening.
According to reports, the two were “equally cozy” at a rooftop afterparty, where Gosling had his arm around his co-star’s shoulder.
“You know actors who meet on movie sets,” says a People.com source who believes Gosling and Williams are together. “It can be the most romantic place in the world.”
It can be… but not in this case.
Gosling and Williams may play a married couple in Blue Valentine — but they are just friends in real life.
A rep for Williams assures Gossip Cop off-screen romance rumors are “100% not true.” What’s more, we’re told the actress tends to hold hands with co-stars at many of her photocalls… out of nervousness.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Britney Spears' Weird Response To Questions About Boyfriend
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- Idris Elba Talks Fathering A Child That Wasn't His
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand