Ryan Anderson on Gia Allemand Suicide: “All I Have Left Is To Cherish Memories”
7:52 pm, August 14th, 2013
As Gossip Cop previously reported, the “Bachelor” and “Bachelor Pad” alum was removed from life support on Wednesday, two days after attempting suicide.
Anderson, who plays basketball for the New Orleans Pelicans, found Allemand hanging in her home.
In a statement, the NBA player says:
“I’m deeply grateful for all the love and support we have received from family, friends and fans. Gia was the most beautiful person I knew inside and out and she always smiled and made everyone else around her smile. She had such an amazing impact on my life and anyone that knew her was blessed. All I have left is to cherish those memories we made together and help perpetuate the many values, faith and love that we shared.”
Allemand was 29.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In