Russell Crowe Reportedly in Talks to Play Superman’s Father
5:27 pm, June 15th, 2011
Russell Crowe is reportedly in negotiations join Man of Steel as Superman’s father Jor-El.
The role was famously played by Marlon Brando in the classic 1978 Superman.
It’s not been confirmed that Crowe will appear in Man of Steel, but multiple reports say a deal is close.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Super Stars With Secret Talents
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye