TAB: Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman “Fighting” on Les Miserables Set
4:10 pm, August 22nd, 2012
“They’re two of the toughest guys in Hollywood,” begins a piece in Star that goes on to claim, “But behind the scenes of their new movie, Les Miserables, Russell Crowe and Hugh Jackman are fighting like catty tween girls.”
According to a so-called “source” for the tabloid, Jackman and Crowe “refuse to be in the same room — trying to get them to promote a film together is a nightmare.”
“They’ve known each other for a decade, but during this shoot, any shred of civility was thrown aside,” adds the mag’s made-up source.
But that’s not all.
Star alleges that the Aussie actors “can’t stand each other,” and that “Russell sneers at Hugh’s musical-theater background,” while “Hugh says Russell embarrassed his country with his bad reputation in Hollywood.”
The magazine throws in for good measure that co-star Anne Hathaway has tried to “convince them to come to a truce, but it’s not looking very promising.”
Here’s what’s also not very promising — the chances of Star getting better at its “reporting.”
Gossip Cop checked in with a mutual pal of both Crowe and Jackman, and we’re told the tab’s story is a “crock of s**t,” and that the two stars are still very much “old time buddies.”
Once again, Star is miserable.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- '90s Hairstyles We Thought Were Absolutely Cool
- Kardashian Family Xmas Kards Through the Years
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- What Are Celebs Saying About The Grammy Nominations?
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Celebrities Side Business Revealed
- Bethenny Frankel On Getting Talk Show Guests to Open Up
- Best Halloween Costumes In Hollywood