Russell Crowe Bad Death Hoax
2:20 pm, June 10th, 2010
Russell Crowe is NOT dead.
Another heinous celebrity death hoax took root online this morning with Crowe as the victim.
As was the case with previous “deaths,” the actor was said to have suffered a fatal fall while filming in a remote location. Specifically, in the Hahnenkamm mountains of Austria.
New York radio station Z100 and other outlets reported the news as fact.
Fortunately, it’s just another vile, disgusting FAKE.
FakeAWish.com notes on its site that it fabricates stories “for the purpose of entertainment,” but Gossip Cop is having an impossibly hard time finding the entertainment value in scaring friends, family members, and fans of people like Crowe.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out is that horrible website.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Drake Chose This Chick Over Rihanna?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- OC Star Gets Engaged To A Gossip Girl!