Russell Crowe Bad Death Hoax
2:20 pm, June 10th, 2010
Russell Crowe is NOT dead.
Another heinous celebrity death hoax took root online this morning with Crowe as the victim.
As was the case with previous “deaths,” the actor was said to have suffered a fatal fall while filming in a remote location. Specifically, in the Hahnenkamm mountains of Austria.
New York radio station Z100 and other outlets reported the news as fact.
Fortunately, it’s just another vile, disgusting FAKE.
FakeAWish.com notes on its site that it fabricates stories “for the purpose of entertainment,” but Gossip Cop is having an impossibly hard time finding the entertainment value in scaring friends, family members, and fans of people like Crowe.
We’ve said it before and we’ll say it again, Gossip Cop is at a total loss as to why anyone would concoct phony fatalities, and sincerely hopes the only thing that dies out is that horrible website.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?