Russell Crowe Shoots Down Dita Von Teese Dating Rumors
2:04 pm, January 15th, 2013
The buzz appears to have started with a New York Post item that claimed the duo were “holed up” at the Four Seasons Hotel last month, at one point supposedly getting a “romantic couple’s massage together.”
Crowe and Danielle Spencer separated after nine years of marriage last October, but the actor has indicated that he and Spencer were working on their marriage.
Last month he was wrongly linked to Billy Joel’s ex-wife Katie Lee.
So has he now found romance with Von Teese?
Crowe himself debunked the report on Twitter, writing, “@DitaVonTeese is brave,smart,sweet and elegant. She is a friend of mine. Who wouldn’t want friends like that? Friends, not lovers.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court