Russell Crowe Shoots Down Dita Von Teese Dating Rumors
2:04 pm, January 15th, 2013
The buzz appears to have started with a New York Post item that claimed the duo were “holed up” at the Four Seasons Hotel last month, at one point supposedly getting a “romantic couple’s massage together.”
Crowe and Danielle Spencer separated after nine years of marriage last October, but the actor has indicated that he and Spencer were working on their marriage.
Last month he was wrongly linked to Billy Joel’s ex-wife Katie Lee.
So has he now found romance with Von Teese?
Crowe himself debunked the report on Twitter, writing, “@DitaVonTeese is brave,smart,sweet and elegant. She is a friend of mine. Who wouldn’t want friends like that? Friends, not lovers.”
There you have it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Amanda Bynes' Scary and Strange Twitter Photos
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Lily Aldridge's Beach Bag Must-Haves
- Selena At Bieber's House For Hookup?
- Does Kristen Stewart Look Different with Rob?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Hockey Player Scores With Erin Andrews