Russell Crowe and Danielle Spencer Reportedly Split After 9 Years of Marriage [UPDATED]
2:46 pm, October 14th, 2012
Nothing has been confirmed, but a rep for Spencer tells Gossip Cop a statement will be released shortly.
The Oscar winner and his musician wife are said to be parting ways amicably.
Crowe and Spencer first met 22 years ago while filming The Crossing, eventually marrying in April 2003.
They have two young sons together — eight-year-old Charles and six-year-old Tennyson.
Gossip Cop will update with the statement and more information when available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank