Russell Crowe and Danielle Spencer Reportedly Split After 9 Years of Marriage [UPDATED]
2:46 pm, October 14th, 2012
Nothing has been confirmed, but a rep for Spencer tells Gossip Cop a statement will be released shortly.
The Oscar winner and his musician wife are said to be parting ways amicably.
Crowe and Spencer first met 22 years ago while filming The Crossing, eventually marrying in April 2003.
They have two young sons together — eight-year-old Charles and six-year-old Tennyson.
Gossip Cop will update with the statement and more information when available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Kanye Won't Be Happy About Drake's New Endorsement
- Miranda Kerr's Sexy Souvenirs
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna