Russell Crowe and Danielle Spencer Reportedly Split After 9 Years of Marriage [UPDATED]
2:46 pm, October 14th, 2012
Nothing has been confirmed, but a rep for Spencer tells Gossip Cop a statement will be released shortly.
The Oscar winner and his musician wife are said to be parting ways amicably.
Crowe and Spencer first met 22 years ago while filming The Crossing, eventually marrying in April 2003.
They have two young sons together — eight-year-old Charles and six-year-old Tennyson.
Gossip Cop will update with the statement and more information when available.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'