WATCH: Russell Brand Weighs In On Katy Perry Dating “Womanizer” John Mayer
12:28 pm, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Howard Stern asked the comedian what he thought of Perry’s new romance on his radio show, questioning, “What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer? It’s like, doesn’t she know that he is a worse womanizer than you?”
Brand joked, “Worse or better, depending on how you view it,” to which Stern replied, “He’s a better womanizer than you.”
The King of All Media then added, “I knew from the beginning you’d never stay married.”
Brand finally conceded, “You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them.”
Stern also tried to pressure his guest to disclose intimate details about Perry, but Brand was nothing less than a gentleman.
He declared, “So help me, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife’s vagina for the sake of ratings! That woman was perfect from top to bottom!”
Brand also opens up about his newfound friendship with Demi Moore.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet