WATCH: Russell Brand Weighs In On Katy Perry Dating “Womanizer” John Mayer
12:28 pm, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Howard Stern asked the comedian what he thought of Perry’s new romance on his radio show, questioning, “What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer? It’s like, doesn’t she know that he is a worse womanizer than you?”
Brand joked, “Worse or better, depending on how you view it,” to which Stern replied, “He’s a better womanizer than you.”
The King of All Media then added, “I knew from the beginning you’d never stay married.”
Brand finally conceded, “You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them.”
Stern also tried to pressure his guest to disclose intimate details about Perry, but Brand was nothing less than a gentleman.
He declared, “So help me, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife’s vagina for the sake of ratings! That woman was perfect from top to bottom!”
Brand also opens up about his newfound friendship with Demi Moore.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Bond Girls In Bikini's Always Sucker Us In
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Is Lil Mama TLC's Permanent Left Eye Replacement?
- Amy Poehler & Nick Kroll Are Stylish Sweethearts
- 5 Ways Celebs Make Money Between Films
- The Hottest Wife and Mother In Hollywood: Miranda Kerr