WATCH: Russell Brand Weighs In On Katy Perry Dating “Womanizer” John Mayer
12:28 pm, February 5th, 2013VIDEO
Howard Stern asked the comedian what he thought of Perry’s new romance on his radio show, questioning, “What do you make of your ex-wife dating John Mayer? It’s like, doesn’t she know that he is a worse womanizer than you?”
Brand joked, “Worse or better, depending on how you view it,” to which Stern replied, “He’s a better womanizer than you.”
The King of All Media then added, “I knew from the beginning you’d never stay married.”
Brand finally conceded, “You have to let go of the instinct to protect someone once you divorce them.”
Stern also tried to pressure his guest to disclose intimate details about Perry, but Brand was nothing less than a gentleman.
He declared, “So help me, Howard Stern, I will not compromise my ex-wife’s vagina for the sake of ratings! That woman was perfect from top to bottom!”
Brand also opens up about his newfound friendship with Demi Moore.
Check out the video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- The Worst Celebrity Tattoos Ever
- Cher Lloyd Looks Bow-tiful On Red Carpet