Russell Brand Reams Out Morning Joe Hosts: ‘What’s Wrong With Your Manners?’
2:42 pm, June 18th, 2013VIDEO
Russell Brand reamed out the hosts of MSNBC’s “Morning Joe” for displaying bad manners and displaying extremely poor interviewing skills during Monday’s sit-down with the comedian.
After the show’s co-host Mika Brzezinski and panelists Katty Kay and Brian Shactman continued to talk about Brand as if he weren’t there, Brand had finally had enough.
The “Forgetting Sarah Marshall” star chided the anchors, “You shouldn’t say ‘he’ when a person is present — you should refer to the person by their name. That’s basic good manners.”
During one of the trio of host’s many side conversations, Brand interrupted: “This is what you all do for a living?!”
“You’re conveying news to the people of America?” he asked awestruck.
Brand then completely took over the segment and started promoting his comedy tour “Messiah Complex” himself.
He concluded by calling Brzezinski a “shaft grasper.”
Check out the video below, and tell us what you think.
(Brand gets fed up at the 5:20-minute mark.)
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video
- The New Kesha: Happy Healthy and Crazy Haired