Russell Brand Lashes Out at Graham Norton For Bringing Up Katy Perry Divorce
4:43 pm, June 16th, 2012
The comedian, who was on “The Graham Norton Show” to promote Rock of Ages, blasted Norton for bringing up his split while Brand’s mother was in the audience.
He fumed, “My mom is here. She got upset when you dragged up my marriage. I saw her cry, Graham.”
Brand continued, “That’s the reality because it’s real people, Graham, that’s my real mom. I have come here to promote a film and you made my mom cry. I don’t see you as that sort of person, Graham.”
Norton protested that he’d only asked about Perry since she had been on his show the previous week, therefore he would have felt it “weird” to not broach the subject.
But Brand was not appeased by the host’s excuse.
The actor scoffed, “Will people sit and think ‘Oh that’s odd?”
Brand added, “What I would have done, mate, in your position is come up to me before the show and gone ‘Eh, listen it’s a bit odd your ex-missus was on last week. I might mention it, is that OK?
Gossip Cop is working on obtaining video of the exchange.
What do you think about Brand’s angry reaction — was it justified?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- Rihanna Visits Chris Brown In Anger Management?
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- A Cute Daddy Daughter Moment Courtesy Of Jay Z
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution