Russell Brand Yields $6.5 Million House to Katy Perry
12:13 pm, April 3rd, 2012
The comedian has surrendered his interest in the $6.5 million Hollywood Hills mansion the couple purchased in 2011 during their brief marriage, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
As Gossip Cop reported, the former couple’s divorce settlement has been amicable, much to the tabloids’ despair.
They reached a “comprehensive” agreement just weeks after announcing the breakup.
While a judge has signed off on their split, Brand and Perry will not be officially divorced until July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents