Russell Brand Yields $6.5 Million House to Katy Perry
12:13 pm, April 3rd, 2012
The comedian has surrendered his interest in the $6.5 million Hollywood Hills mansion the couple purchased in 2011 during their brief marriage, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
As Gossip Cop reported, the former couple’s divorce settlement has been amicable, much to the tabloids’ despair.
They reached a “comprehensive” agreement just weeks after announcing the breakup.
While a judge has signed off on their split, Brand and Perry will not be officially divorced until July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Ke$ha's Extremely Sloppy Set Look
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Blonde Bombshell: Anne Hathaway
- Blonde Vs. Brunette Beyonce
- Toned Down: 9 Celebs Who Look Better Without The Tan
- 6 Celebrities Who Look Beautiful Without Makeup