Russell Brand Yields $6.5 Million House to Katy Perry
12:13 pm, April 3rd, 2012
The comedian has surrendered his interest in the $6.5 million Hollywood Hills mansion the couple purchased in 2011 during their brief marriage, according to documents obtained by TMZ.
As Gossip Cop reported, the former couple’s divorce settlement has been amicable, much to the tabloids’ despair.
They reached a “comprehensive” agreement just weeks after announcing the breakup.
While a judge has signed off on their split, Brand and Perry will not be officially divorced until July.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Child Stars Turned Child Brides
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try