Russell Brand Slams Divorce Rumors, Calls Internet a “Wicked Little Liar”
11:28 pm, December 1st, 2011
“There is a rumor that you and Katy split up,” observes DeGeneres.
Brand replies, “What? She should’ve told me. Yeah, there are always rumors, aren’t there?”
He continues, “In the end you have to just not engage with Internet technology, which is difficult because a lot of the nude women websites I quite enjoy.”
“I’ve treated the whole Internet now like it’s a wicked little liar,” says Brand, adding, “I am really happily married.”
Brand explains, “Being famous is like a little bit of you is taken away and goes off and lives on its own and does what it wants. I wish it would do more interesting things.”
“So, it’s not true?” asks DeGeneres.
The actor responds, “Well, I don’t now what he’s doing – the other me. But I’m married to Katy. Perpetually, until death do us part was the pledge. I’m still alive.”
Perry, for her part, also laughed off the divorce rumor this week.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Demi Lovato, Selena Gomez, Katy Perry Read Mean Tweets: Watch!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?