Russell Brand Gets Late Night Show on FX
1:16 pm, December 15th, 2011
Russell Brand is coming to late night television.
The ribald comedian has inked a deal with FX for a six-episode late night series, set to debut next spring.
The show will feature Brand’s take on pop culture, politics and current events.
The Arthur star said in a statement on Thursday, “I am so excited I’m on the point of climax, in fact I will put the ‘O’ into FX, which spells Fox, which is actually the channel’s real name.”
“That’s the only thing that worries me about all this to be honest. At least I’ll be able to have a Christmas drink with Bill O’Reilly,” he joked.
The network added, “We’re very excited to add Russell Brand’s bracingly funny, original, and honest voice to the FX comedy lineup.”
Brand will also serve as executive producer for the series.
Would you be interested in watching Brand’s show?
Like us on Facebook!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Paul Walker's Incredible Act Of Kindness
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments