Russell Brand Says He “Loved” Marriage, Katy Perry Is A “Lovely, Beautiful Person”
7:43 pm, June 6th, 2013
In the July issue of Esquire UK, the Brit opens about their marriage, and his current views on settling down.
“I tried it and I loved it,” Brand says of being married, before going on to call Perry “a lovely beautiful person.”
He notes, “It’s just hard, isn’t it? She’s got a lot of options, I’ve got a lot of options, so you’ve got to really, really want it.”
“Some of it’s the fame, but I think getting married is… you’ve got a whole other person that you’ve got to make as important as you,” he explains.
So, does Brand “really want” love right now?
“I’ve given over too much of my life to its pursuit. And I’ve probably harmed other people, by being selfish,” reflects Brand.
“And really, I’d like to be married. I’m just not transmitting that frequency of ‘Soulmate! Soulmate!’” says the yoga lover before joking, ”I’m transmitting the frequency of ‘Mmm!’”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- 15 Celebrities You Didn't Were Realted