Russell Brand Denied Entry In Canada?
7:52 pm, October 1st, 2011
The comedian with a drug past and several run-ins with the law says he was denied entry into Canada, where he was supposed to have performed in Ontario on Saturday.
He tweeted, “Tonight’s Casino Rama show postponed. I’m sorry. I can’t enter Canada. We must abolish the borders between our nations AND our minds.”
Earlier today he wrote, “HELP! I’m gonna be late for Casino Rama show unless someone can force Canadian customs officials to let us land in Orillia!”
Of course, he didn’t help his own cause when he then tweeted, “How do you manipulate customs officials? Wasn’t Hitler’s father a customs officer? I’m pretty sure he was.”
Now a spokesperson for Casino Rama claims there were problems with Brand’s plane — not immigration officials — and that he was kidding around.
The casino’s rep says, ”I think he’s trying to be witty about the whole thing, but it really was just a plane issue, it wasn’t a customs issue at all.”
Brand, for the record, has not tweeted anything about it being a prank.
Who do you believe?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Selena Gomez's Hairstyle Evolution
- 9 Reasons Solange's Son Is Hollywood's Coolest Kid
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Jessica Simpson's Lips are Bigger and Waist is Smaller
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- A Look Back At Paul Walker's Legacy
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo