Russell Brand Jokes About Rumored Death
12:35 pm, August 26th, 2012
Russell Brand is the latest celebrity to be the subject of a false and disgusting death rumor.
Like other gross pranks from the sick site Global Associated News, Brand was reported to have “died” over the weekend snowboarding in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he supposedly “lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.”
Brand is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
And joking about it.
Upon hearing he had “died,” Brand tweeted, “Bloody hell. I better cancel the milk,” along with a link to the fake report.
While these death hoaxes aren’t remotely funny, it’s nice to see Brand has a good sense of humor about it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents