Russell Brand Jokes About Rumored Death
12:35 pm, August 26th, 2012
Russell Brand is the latest celebrity to be the subject of a false and disgusting death rumor.
Like other gross pranks from the sick site Global Associated News, Brand was reported to have “died” over the weekend snowboarding in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he supposedly “lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.”
Brand is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
And joking about it.
Upon hearing he had “died,” Brand tweeted, “Bloody hell. I better cancel the milk,” along with a link to the fake report.
While these death hoaxes aren’t remotely funny, it’s nice to see Brand has a good sense of humor about it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Tom Cruise Says He Never 'Abandoned' Suri