Russell Brand Jokes About Rumored Death
12:35 pm, August 26th, 2012
Russell Brand is the latest celebrity to be the subject of a false and disgusting death rumor.
Like other gross pranks from the sick site Global Associated News, Brand was reported to have “died” over the weekend snowboarding in Zermatt, Switzerland, where he supposedly “lost control of his snowboard and struck a tree at a high rate of speed.”
Brand is NOT dead.
He’s alive and well.
And joking about it.
Upon hearing he had “died,” Brand tweeted, “Bloody hell. I better cancel the milk,” along with a link to the fake report.
While these death hoaxes aren’t remotely funny, it’s nice to see Brand has a good sense of humor about it.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Kate Bosworth's New Red Hair - Makeover or Makeunder?
- Demi Lovato Rocks The Skrillex Look
- 10 Famous Couples Who Should Never Split Up
- 9 Celebs Who Married Average Joes
- Celebrities Remember Their First Kiss