Russell Brand Arrested After Attacking Paparazzi at LAX
6:40 pm, September 17th, 2010UPDATE
Police have arrested Russell Brand after the comedian and actor allegedly attacked paparazzi at LAX airport in Los Angeles on Friday.
Cops interviewed at least one photographer who alleged to have been pushed by Brand as the star and Katy Perry made their way through security at Delta.
Brand turned on the paparazzi after one of the shutterbugs tried to shoot up his fiancee’s skirt, a police official confirms to Gossip Cop the actor had told authorities.
Perry later tweeted, “If you cross the line & try an put a lens up my dress, my fiancé will do his job & protect me.”
The Get Him to the Greek star was booked, initially held on $20,000 bail, and later released on his own recognizance.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What Rapper Is Father To These Sweet Siblings?
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand