Arrest Warrant Issued For Russell Brand
11:48 am, March 15th, 2012
An arrest warrant has been issued for Russell Brand following the actor-comedian’s altercation with a photographer, the New Orleans Police Department has confirmed to Gossip Cop.
He’s been charged with “simple criminal damage” in the amount of $700 after the Monday night incident, during which Brand is said to have wrestled away the paparazzo’s cell phone and thrown it through a nearby window.
No court date has been set.
Brand is currently in New Orleans to film a movie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 40 Celebrity Babes You Didn't Know Were Vegetarians
- Are These Celebs Cross-Eyed? You Decide!
- Tina Fey is Trying to Make a 'Mean Girls' Reunion Happen
- Star Slim Down: Celebrities Favorite Diets
- 5 Signs That Baby Blue Ivy is The Antichrist