Arrest Warrant Issued For Russell Brand
11:48 am, March 15th, 2012
An arrest warrant has been issued for Russell Brand following the actor-comedian’s altercation with a photographer, the New Orleans Police Department has confirmed to Gossip Cop.
He’s been charged with “simple criminal damage” in the amount of $700 after the Monday night incident, during which Brand is said to have wrestled away the paparazzo’s cell phone and thrown it through a nearby window.
No court date has been set.
Brand is currently in New Orleans to film a movie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- North West, Is That You? Khloe Kardashian Posts A Picture
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo