Arrest Warrant Issued For Russell Brand
11:48 am, March 15th, 2012
An arrest warrant has been issued for Russell Brand following the actor-comedian’s altercation with a photographer, the New Orleans Police Department has confirmed to Gossip Cop.
He’s been charged with “simple criminal damage” in the amount of $700 after the Monday night incident, during which Brand is said to have wrestled away the paparazzo’s cell phone and thrown it through a nearby window.
No court date has been set.
Brand is currently in New Orleans to film a movie.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet