Russell Brand: Katy Perry Divorce Caused By “Incompatibility”
9:03 pm, September 26th, 2012
The comedian, who split from Perry last December after just 14 months of marriage, said, “If you sort of sense there’s an incompatibility, then in any relationship, regardless of the status of the individual, it kind of is best to go separate ways.”
Brand added that while opposites may attract, that doesn’t mean their relationship will be sustainable in the long term.
He offered, “I think if you’re someone who’s really into mountain biking, it would be good to go out with someone who’s into mountain biking, and if you’re really into Eastern mysticism, go out with someone else who’s into Eastern mysticism.”
The Forgetting Sarah Marshall actor, who leads a sober lifestyle while his ex-wife does not, continued, “I think if you’re a devoted tennis professional and you get married to a crystal meth addict, you might have trouble. I’ve been in a lot of trouble.”
What do you think of Brand’s opinions on relationships and compatibility?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Westboro Baptist Church's Sickening Paul Walker Funeral Plan
- 'Fast & Furious' Team Release Video Tribute To Paul Walker
- Keith Urban Gets A New Look
- It's Official- Kerry Washington Is Pregnant!
- Celebrity Face Change Mysteries
- Kate Hudson Discusses Her Perfect Day
- Disney Star Comes Out Of The Closet
- Why Amanda Seyfried & Anne Hathaway Are Feuding