2:20 pm, December 11th, 2012
HOLLYWOOD – NOVEMBER 07: Rappers Chuck D and Flavor Flav arrive at the world premiere of “Public Enemy” during AFI FEST 2007 presented by Audi held at Arclight Cinemas on November 7, 2007 in Hollywood, California. (Photo by Michael Buckner/Getty Images)
You might like:
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Which Aging Playboy Star Just Passed Away?
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Double Date With Kanye West And Kim Kardashian
- Remember Miley Cyrus' Old Image?
- 14 Iconic Hairstyles Made Popular By Celebrities