Public Enemy, Rush & Heart Lead 2013 Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Inductees
2:21 pm, December 11th, 2012
The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame Class of 2013 has been announced.
Public Enemy, Rush, Heart, Randy Newman, Donna Summer, and Albert King have been voted into the institution.
The new class will enter the Hall of Fame with a ceremony-concert at the Nokia Theater in Los Angeles next April.
An HBO special of the event will be broadcast in May.
Last April’s ceremony featured the induction of Guns N’ Roses, Red Hot Chili Peppers and Beastie Boys.
What do you think about this year’s inductees?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?
- Khloe Kardashian Throws a Fit Over Joan Rivers' Prank