HollywoodLife Fabricates Yet Another Kristen Stewart Story
7:04 pm, August 7th, 2012VIDEO
According to the fiction writers at the webloid, “Sanders was giving some very obvious signs that he was in love with Kristen Stewart at the June 29 premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman.”
The highly unreliable site then incorrectly quotes Sanders as saying: “So when I met [Kristen], I was very taken by this rebellious, very tough girl.”
Lie #1: Nowhere in the body of the article or the accompanying video (below) does Sanders say or do anything that remotely “reveals” he’s “in love” with Stewart.
Lie #2: Sanders offers no “obvious signs that he was in love” with Stewart.
Lie #3: HollywoodLife unethically manipulates Sanders’ comments to make it seem as though he says “he’s taken” with Stewart, because she’s “rebellious” and “tough.”
As anyone listening to the video can clearly hear, the director — who shows virtually no emotion for her — actually says, “I was very taken by this kind of rebellious streak to her” — not “taken” by her.
And while it’s true Stewart had a “momentary indiscretion” with Sanders, there’s practically nothing true in HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife’s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin