HollywoodLife Fabricates Yet Another Kristen Stewart Story
7:04 pm, August 7th, 2012VIDEO
According to the fiction writers at the webloid, “Sanders was giving some very obvious signs that he was in love with Kristen Stewart at the June 29 premiere of Snow White and the Huntsman.”
The highly unreliable site then incorrectly quotes Sanders as saying: “So when I met [Kristen], I was very taken by this rebellious, very tough girl.”
Lie #1: Nowhere in the body of the article or the accompanying video (below) does Sanders say or do anything that remotely “reveals” he’s “in love” with Stewart.
Lie #2: Sanders offers no “obvious signs that he was in love” with Stewart.
Lie #3: HollywoodLife unethically manipulates Sanders’ comments to make it seem as though he says “he’s taken” with Stewart, because she’s “rebellious” and “tough.” As anyone listening to the video can clearly hear, the director — who shows virtually no emotion for her — actually says, “I was very taken by this kind of rebellious streak to her” — not “taken” by her.
And while it’s true Stewart had a “momentary indiscretion” with Sanders, there’s practically nothing true in HollywoodLies, er, HollywoodLife’s story.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Artists Who Stole Ideas & Never Gave Credit
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress