Rupert Sanders Apologizes to Wife and Kids for Cheating with Kristen Stewart
1:35 pm, July 25th, 2012
The married Snow White and the Huntsman director says, “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.”
“My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,” says Sanders in his statement to People.
Sanders is married to Liberty Ross, with whom he has two children.
Ross portrayed Stewart’s mother in Snow White and the Huntsman.
Sanders’ statement was released shortly after Stewart’s own apology to her boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, whom she called “the person I love and respect most,” and to whom she was “deeply sorry.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us