Rupert Sanders Apologizes to Wife and Kids for Cheating with Kristen Stewart
1:35 pm, July 25th, 2012
The married Snow White and the Huntsman director says, “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.”
“My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,” says Sanders in his statement to People.
Sanders is married to Liberty Ross, with whom he has two children.
Ross portrayed Stewart’s mother in Snow White and the Huntsman.
Sanders’ statement was released shortly after Stewart’s own apology to her boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, whom she called “the person I love and respect most,” and to whom she was “deeply sorry.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 14 Broken Hollywood Engagements
- Paris Hilton Tweets Nasty Article Bashing Kim Kardashian
- Porsha Williams Hits The Club After Posting Bail
- Cold Feet? Brandy Ditches Her Fiance
- Kelly Rowland's Intimate Wedding Details: Beyonce's Not Invited!
- Celebrities You Never Knew Were Cheerleaders
- Beyonce Turns a Blind Eye: Is Her Little Brother Homeless?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014