Rupert Sanders Apologizes to Wife and Kids for Cheating with Kristen Stewart
1:35 pm, July 25th, 2012
The married Snow White and the Huntsman director says, “I am utterly distraught about the pain I have caused my family.”
“My beautiful wife and heavenly children are all I have in this world. I love them with all my heart. I am praying that we can get through this together,” says Sanders in his statement to People.
Sanders is married to Liberty Ross, with whom he has two children.
Ross portrayed Stewart’s mother in Snow White and the Huntsman.
Sanders’ statement was released shortly after Stewart’s own apology to her boyfriend, Robert Pattinson, whom she called “the person I love and respect most,” and to whom she was “deeply sorry.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- Emma Watson's Most Fabulous Short Hair Styles
- Celebs Who Hate Each Other
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- John Mayer & Katy Perry's Romantic Photoshoot
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?