RuPaul Crashes New Hampshire Primary: “I Am NOT Ron Paul” (VIDEO)
4:28 pm, January 7th, 2012VIDEO
Just days before New Hampshire’s critical Republican presidential primary, RuPaul has crashed the scene.
The drag queen and reality TV star wants to clear up some confusion, and he addressed voters in a Manchester eatery on Saturday.
“I want you to know that I am NOT Ron Paul, I am RuPaul and I am not running for president,” announced the fashionable celeb (not in drag) to a disappointed electorate.
But RuPaul did “have a message for Ron Paul and all of the other Republican candidates.”
“If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” asked the non-candidate, finally telling his fellow citizens: “You better vote!”
In a press statement before he arrived, RuPaul looked to America’s past for historical lessons.
“Let us not forget that this great nation was founded by a bunch of men wearing wigs,” he proclaimed. “Forward thinking men, who fought for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all.”
He added, “And honey, watch out, because they started a revolution!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Super Cute: Jordin Sparks Wows in a Bikini
- Vivica Fox Comes After Brandi: Inside The Fight
- Khloe Kardashian and French Montana: Did They Confirm Their Love?
- Major Legal Drama: Why is Drake Being Sued?
- Karrueche Tran Supports Her Man Chris Brown in Court