RuPaul Crashes New Hampshire Primary: “I Am NOT Ron Paul” (VIDEO)
4:28 pm, January 7th, 2012VIDEO
Just days before New Hampshire’s critical Republican presidential primary, RuPaul has crashed the scene.
The drag queen and reality TV star wants to clear up some confusion, and he addressed voters in a Manchester eatery on Saturday.
“I want you to know that I am NOT Ron Paul, I am RuPaul and I am not running for president,” announced the fashionable celeb (not in drag) to a disappointed electorate.
But RuPaul did “have a message for Ron Paul and all of the other Republican candidates.”
“If you can’t love yourself, how in the hell you gonna love somebody else?” asked the non-candidate, finally telling his fellow citizens: “You better vote!”
In a press statement before he arrived, RuPaul looked to America’s past for historical lessons.
“Let us not forget that this great nation was founded by a bunch of men wearing wigs,” he proclaimed. “Forward thinking men, who fought for life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness for all.”
He added, “And honey, watch out, because they started a revolution!”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Lil Wayne Throws Daughter An Extravagant Birthday Party
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years