Rumored Megan Fox Rejection of Tomb Raider Wrong
1:11 pm, March 30th, 2010
(Sigh. If you’re going to get the story completely wrong, at least spell Lara Croft‘s name correctly in the first sentence.)
The site claims Fox said no to the Tomb Raider lead because “she hates being compared to the film franchise’s original star, Angelina Jolie.” It cites a so-called “movie insider” who says, “The offer has been on the table for Megan for a while but she’s reluctantly turned it down” due to the Angelina analogy.
Therefore, it “looks like the movie will now star an unknown.”
What’s “unknown” is where this “insider” came up with this version of events where Fox was asked to be the next Croft.
A rep for the actress told Gossip Cop, simply, “This is made up.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce Accidentally Posts Pic Of Her Old Nose
- Is Blake Lively Trying To Revive Her Career?
- Kelly Rowland Addresses Engagement Rumors
- Kim Kardashian Addresses eBay Auction Donation Controversy
- A$AP Rocky & His Supermodel Girlfriend Get Fancy
- Is Eiza Gonzalez, Liam Hemsworth's Rebound Girlfriend?
- 30 Scientologists You'll Probably Recognize
- Macaulay Culkin's Band Is Kind Of Amazing
- 13 Most Surprising Celebrity Couples
- Gisele Bundchen's Glam Breastfeeding Photo