Rumor That Lady Gaga Is Part Dude Is Fully Wrong
7:09 pm, August 7th, 2009
The Internet went gaga today over reports that Lady Gaga is a hermaphrodite.
The rumor was initially begun some time ago on a blog called Starr Trash - and popped up again on Bossip and other sites - with the outlandish singer allegedly saying, “I have both male and female genitalia, but I consider myself a female.” Gaga’s rep tells Gossip Cop, “She never said this,” and that the quote was “totally made up.”
Fair enough, but what about that video of her from this summer’s Glastonbury Festival performance in which it appears there’s a bit more to her than we expected. (Check out 1:10 into the video). It’s actually nothing more than an illusion. Her spokesman calls it all “completely ridiculous.”
Re-what-culous? Just kidding. Gossip Cop knows Gaga is 100% a Lady.
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet