Rumer Willis Did NOT “Break Silence” on Demi Moore Recovery
5:45 pm, February 15th, 2012
For the second time this month, RadarOnline has helped spread fabricated quotes about Demi Moore’s recovery.
Two weeks ago, the site posted an “exclusive” containing comments concerning Moore attributed to Miley Cyrus’ Facebook page.
As Gossip Cop reported, Cyrus never wrote those things.
Now RadarOnline has picked up “quotes” purportedy given by Rumer Willis to a German news outlet, claiming she’s “broken her silence” about Moore’s struggles.
“My mother is on the road to recovery,” Willis supposedly told tz-online.com.
She is quoted as saying, “Of course the situation weighs heavily on me… It’s slow going but we believe in her.”
Willis never said these things.
“She didn’t make those comments,” a rep tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Which Celebs Are Barely Recognizable Without Makeup?
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- Remember When: Amanda Bynes, What Happened?
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Fred Armisen Gives Heartfelt Farewell To SNL
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Gwyneth Paltrow Is The Most Hated Celeb In Hollywood