Rumer Willis Did NOT “Break Silence” on Demi Moore Recovery
5:45 pm, February 15th, 2012
For the second time this month, RadarOnline has helped spread fabricated quotes about Demi Moore’s recovery.
Two weeks ago, the site posted an “exclusive” containing comments concerning Moore attributed to Miley Cyrus’ Facebook page.
As Gossip Cop reported, Cyrus never wrote those things.
Now RadarOnline has picked up “quotes” purportedy given by Rumer Willis to a German news outlet, claiming she’s “broken her silence” about Moore’s struggles.
“My mother is on the road to recovery,” Willis supposedly told tz-online.com.
She is quoted as saying, “Of course the situation weighs heavily on me… It’s slow going but we believe in her.”
Willis never said these things.
“She didn’t make those comments,” a rep tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Top 10 Picks to Play Christian Grey
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Exes Kate Moss & Johnny Depp Are Reuniting