Rufus Wainwright Weds Jorn Weisbrodt
4:04 pm, August 24th, 2012
Rufus Wainwright is a married man!
The musician and Jorn Weisbrodt wed on Thursday in Montauk on Long Island, confirms a rep.
Wainwright and Weisbrodt, the artistic director of the Luminato Festival, got engaged in 2010 and have an 18-month-old daughter, Viva Katherine, in a parenting partnership with Lorca Cohen.
Among the celebrities reportedly on hand for the nuptials were Yoko Ono, Julianne Moore, Lou Reed, Carrie Fisher and Alan Cumming.
Mark Ronson is said to have assisted with DJ duties during the reception following the ceremony.
Congrats to the couple!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Is Adam Levine The Sexiest Man Alive?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Tyrese's Heartbreaking Tribute To Paul Walker
- Julianne Hough Is Looking Very Different These Days
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- Nelson Mandela Passes Away At Age 95
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress