Ruben Studdard Shocker on Biggest Loser
9:25 pm, November 5th, 2013
The “American Idol” champ was eliminated from the weight loss competition on Tuesday.
Studdard’s exit came after he failed to lose enough weight to secure his team the week’s win, and then had lost the lowest percentage of weight.
The news was surprising as Studdard’s trainer had worked him extra hard during the week.
The performer was mostly bummed to leave the friends he made on the show, saying he “had a ball,” and vowed to remain living a healthy lifestyle.
What do you think of Studdard’s elimination?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage