The Royal Wedding Luncheon Menu – Let Them Eat Cake!
11:19 am, April 29th, 2011
Queen Elizabeth is giving a lunchtime Reception at Buckingham Palace for around 650 guests.
The exquisite menu includes:
* Cornish Crab Salad on Lemon Blini
* Pressed Duck Terrine with Fruit Chutney
* Roulade of Goats Cheese with Caramelised Walnuts
* Assortment of Palmiers and Cheese Straws
* Scottish Smoked Salmon Rose on Beetroot Blini
* Miniature Watercress and Asparagus Tart
* Poached Asparagus spears with Hollandaise Sauce for Dipping
* Quails Eggs with Celery Salt
* Scottish Langoustines with Lemon Mayonnaise Pressed Confit of Pork Belly with Crayfish and Crackling
* Wild Mushroom and Celeriac Chausson
* Bubble and Squeak with Confit Shoulder of Lamb
* Grain Mustard and honey-glazed Chipolatas
* Smoked Haddock Fishcake with Pea Guacamole
* Miniature Yorkshire Pudding with Roast Fillet of Beef and Horseradish Mousse
* Gateau Opera
* Blood Orange Pate de Fruit
* Raspberry Financier
* Rhubarb Crème Brulee Tartlet
* Passion Fruit Praline
* White Chocolate Ganache Truffle
* Milk Chocolate Praline with Nuts
* Dark Chocolate Ganache Truffle
The wedding cake is made from 17 individual fruit cakes and has eight tiers. It’s been decorated with cream and white icing, as well as 900 iced flowers.
At the special request of Prince William, a chocolate biscuit cake made from a Royal Family recipe will also be served.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair