Rosie Pierri: Real Housewives of New Jersey Is NOT Fake
9:19 am, October 13th, 2013
Rosie Pierri has one misconception to clear up about the “Real Housewives of New Jersey”: It’s not fake!
“I get asked ‘Was that set up?’ And I’m like, ‘No, that was not set up!’ That’s reality TV,” she told Gossip Cop at the American Music Awards nominations ceremony on Thursday.
The reality star continued, “And what you see on there for me is what you get. I’m not any different on that screen than I am in real life, and I think that’s true to all the cast members there.”
Pierri has gone from relative anonymity to being easily recognizable through her “Real Housewives” appearances with sister Kathy Wakile and cousin Teresa Giudice, a change that she’s loving for the most part.
“I’m getting to meet really great people out there that I probably wouldn’t have gotten to meet otherwise,” the TV personality told us.
The only time Pierri is a little hesitant to chat with approaching fans?
“If I’m out on a date or something, it gets a little bit intrusive,” she admits.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Kim Kardashian's Mommy Time With North West
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- The Drama Continues With Pauly D's Baby Mama!
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- Wayne Marshall Enjoys Daddy Duty
- Niall Horan Gets Dream Date With Katy Perry?
- What Would Blair Underwood Give Up Fame For?
- Tia Mowry Makes Time For Son & Nephew