Rosie Pierri on Cousin Teresa Giudice’s Fraud Case: “The Federal Government Doesn’t Make Things Up”
7:27 pm, October 11th, 2013
Pierri acknowledged that her “Real Housewives of New Jersey” co-star has a “tough road ahead of her.”
“Some thing’s are black and white out there. I don’t think the federal government makes things up,” said the TV personality.
She continued, “Some things may be true, [but] I don’t know what the extent of them are.”
Pierri, however, is hoping the couple “can pull through this on top.”
“I’m praying that everything works out for her and her family,” she said, noting, “I think Teresa and Joe do everything in their power to protect their children.”
“I feel very, very horrible inside that she’s got to go through this,” added Pierri.
Pierri will co-host the American Music Awards red carpet pre-show with Lance Bass on November 24.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Jackie Cruz Defends Latinas Everywhere
- Shakira Opens Up About Her Possessive Man
- Juan Pablo Catches Major Heat
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Ricky Martin Fights Back Against Violence
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Erin Wasson Makes Fashion Affordable Again