Rosie O’Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan as “Not Capable” to Play Elizabeth Taylor
9:54 am, April 24th, 2012VIDEO
O’Donnell, who appeared as a panelist on the “Today” show on Tuesday, slammed the actress, saying, “She’s had a lot of trouble doing every single movie, including ‘SNL.’ She was out and not in rehearsal. I think she’s not in a place to work.”
“I feel sorry for her. I think she needs a lot of time away,” offered O’Donnell.
Fellow panelist Donny Deutsch countered, “She’s our generation’s Elizabeth Taylor!”
O’Donnell retorted, “You’re out of your mind! You’re a crackhead! The last thing she did good she was sixteen.”
The former talk show host added, “I don’t think she’s right for the role, and I don’t think she’s capable at this point to portray that character.”
In response, Lohan’s rep shot back, “I think Rosie should focus on her own career and stop worrying about everyone else’s.”
On Monday, Lohan officially announced she’ll be starring in Liz & Dick, which will focus on Taylor’s tempestuous relationship with actor and two-time husband Richard Burton.
Check out the video below!
Do you agree with O’Donnell? Or do you think Lohan is ready to act again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own