Rosie O’Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan as “Not Capable” to Play Elizabeth Taylor
9:54 am, April 24th, 2012VIDEO
O’Donnell, who appeared as a panelist on the “Today” show on Tuesday, slammed the actress, saying, “She’s had a lot of trouble doing every single movie, including ‘SNL.’ She was out and not in rehearsal. I think she’s not in a place to work.”
“I feel sorry for her. I think she needs a lot of time away,” offered O’Donnell.
Fellow panelist Donny Deutsch countered, “She’s our generation’s Elizabeth Taylor!”
O’Donnell retorted, “You’re out of your mind! You’re a crackhead! The last thing she did good she was sixteen.”
The former talk show host added, “I don’t think she’s right for the role, and I don’t think she’s capable at this point to portray that character.”
In response, Lohan’s rep shot back, “I think Rosie should focus on her own career and stop worrying about everyone else’s.”
On Monday, Lohan officially announced she’ll be starring in Liz & Dick, which will focus on Taylor’s tempestuous relationship with actor and two-time husband Richard Burton.
Check out the video below!
Do you agree with O’Donnell? Or do you think Lohan is ready to act again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Diddy Throws A Star Studded Pool Party
- Miley Cyrus' Best & Worst Moments
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Lindsay Lohan Soaks Up Some Florida Sun
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Hair Inspiration: Celebs With The Most Enviable Ombre
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese