Rosie O’Donnell Slams Lindsay Lohan as “Not Capable” to Play Elizabeth Taylor
9:54 am, April 24th, 2012VIDEO
O’Donnell, who appeared as a panelist on the “Today” show on Tuesday, slammed the actress, saying, “She’s had a lot of trouble doing every single movie, including ‘SNL.’ She was out and not in rehearsal. I think she’s not in a place to work.”
“I feel sorry for her. I think she needs a lot of time away,” offered O’Donnell.
Fellow panelist Donny Deutsch countered, “She’s our generation’s Elizabeth Taylor!”
O’Donnell retorted, “You’re out of your mind! You’re a crackhead! The last thing she did good she was sixteen.”
The former talk show host added, “I don’t think she’s right for the role, and I don’t think she’s capable at this point to portray that character.”
In response, Lohan’s rep shot back, “I think Rosie should focus on her own career and stop worrying about everyone else’s.”
On Monday, Lohan officially announced she’ll be starring in Liz & Dick, which will focus on Taylor’s tempestuous relationship with actor and two-time husband Richard Burton.
Check out the video below!
Do you agree with O’Donnell? Or do you think Lohan is ready to act again?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- Miley's Jersey And Platforms Look: Fail?
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Scandalous Dancing With the Stars' Hookups
- Megan Fox is Going Bald
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look