Rosie O’Donnell Signs New Television Deal
5:42 pm, March 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Rosie O’Donnell has signed a deal to bring a new talk show to TV syndication for the 2011-2012 season, Gossip Cop has learned exclusively.
Dick Robertson, former president of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, is one of the driving forces behind the show.
Speculation right now is that it will be more like her current radio show than her old daytime TV talk show.
We’re hearing that, like O’Donnell’s radio program, the new foray into TV will focus more on issues that range from political to topical.
Gossip Cop sources say it’s a done deal.
Details still emerging…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids