Rosie O’Donnell Signs New Television Deal
5:42 pm, March 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Rosie O’Donnell has signed a deal to bring a new talk show to TV syndication for the 2011-2012 season, Gossip Cop has learned exclusively.
Dick Robertson, former president of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, is one of the driving forces behind the show.
Speculation right now is that it will be more like her current radio show than her old daytime TV talk show.
We’re hearing that, like O’Donnell’s radio program, the new foray into TV will focus more on issues that range from political to topical.
Gossip Cop sources say it’s a done deal.
Details still emerging…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage