Rosie O’Donnell Signs New Television Deal
5:42 pm, March 19th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Rosie O’Donnell has signed a deal to bring a new talk show to TV syndication for the 2011-2012 season, Gossip Cop has learned exclusively.
Dick Robertson, former president of Warner Bros. Domestic Television Distribution, is one of the driving forces behind the show.
Speculation right now is that it will be more like her current radio show than her old daytime TV talk show.
We’re hearing that, like O’Donnell’s radio program, the new foray into TV will focus more on issues that range from political to topical.
Gossip Cop sources say it’s a done deal.
Details still emerging…
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Rajon Rondo Goes Chinese
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Paul Walker Jokes Around In Paparazzi's Last Footage
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Lorde's Royally Cute Music Video Look
- Did Jennifer Lawrence Bring Her Ex To Premiere?