CLAIM: Rosie O’Donnell Outed New Girlfriend to Parents
10:39 am, October 21st, 2011
According to the paper, picking up on a piece in this week’s National Enquirer, Rounds’ parents did not know she was gay until O’Donnell told the media they were dating.
Rounds’ father Roger supposedly tells the tabloid, ”It totally hit us out of left field. We only found about Michelle liking girls when all this came out about them a few weeks ago.”
“This has been a painful experience for me and my wife,” he allegedly confesses to the mag, explaining, “We’d always held out hope that Michelle would eventually find a nice guy to marry, settle down and have kids. And now this – it’s pretty shocking stuff for us to digest.”
However, despite what Rounds’ dad may have told the Enquirer, her parents were well aware of her sexual orientation long before O’Donnell came into the picture.
“Michelle came out when she was 27,” a rep for O’Donnell tells Gossip Cop.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Teen Mom 2's Kailyn's Bitter Custody Battle with Jo
- Lisa Vanderpump and Brandi Glanville's Over-the-Top Passive Aggressive Posts
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Both Khloe and Kourtney Kardashian's Homes Robbed!
- Khloe Kardashian to Make Bieber's Party Pad Her Own