Rosie O’Donnell Thinks Osama bin Laden Deserved Trial [LISTEN]
9:56 am, May 9th, 2011LISTEN
“You don’t want to become what you loathe… wasn’t the whole point of this is that we are not monsters?” wonders O’Donnell during a recent segment of her radio show.
She argues, “You can be upset about the fact that [bin Laden] didn’t have due process, that he didn’t get tried,” later explaining, “Because other people are capable of criminal acts on our soil doesn’t equate to ‘Therefore, we are allowed to do criminal acts on their soil.’”
Her position will undoubtedly rub many Americans the wrong way.
Take a listen to the O’Donnell audio below. What do you think about her controversial stance?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 10 Rapper's Crazy Cribs
- Scarlett Johansson's 10 Sexiest Looks
- Khloe Kardashian Gives Selfie Advice
- Jada Pinkett's M.O.: Rescue Willow From Hollywood!
- Snag Julianne Hough's Totally Dreamy French Braided Halo
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Which Celebrity Likes To Eat Crickets?
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young