CLAIM: Rosie O’Donnell and Oprah Have “OWN Rift”
6:25 pm, February 23rd, 2011
“Uh-O: Rosie and Oprah Have Their Very OWN Rift,” reads the headline of a piece on PopEater.
The site claims “Oprah and Rosie have not been seeing eye to eye” on a number of things involving O’Donnell‘s new show on OWN.
According to a source for the site, “The two are disagreeing over staff… Oprah wants Rosie to use an executive producer that she knows and trusts while Rosie insists she be able to pick her own, fearing whoever Oprah picks will be a spy.”
PopEater’s source adds, “It’s a bad way to start off, considering they haven’t even taped a single show yet.”
However, there is no “rift.”
A spokesperson for the network assures Gossip Cop that the PopEater piece is “totally untrue.” And O’Donnell herself now tweeted, “read I was feuding with o – not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Brad Pitt: Sexy But Smelly?
- Kris Humphries Auctions Off Kim Kardashian's Ring
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- Proof That Rihanna & Drake Are Officially Together