CLAIM: Rosie O’Donnell and Oprah Have “OWN Rift”
6:25 pm, February 23rd, 2011
“Uh-O: Rosie and Oprah Have Their Very OWN Rift,” reads the headline of a piece on PopEater.
The site claims “Oprah and Rosie have not been seeing eye to eye” on a number of things involving O’Donnell‘s new show on OWN.
According to a source for the site, “The two are disagreeing over staff… Oprah wants Rosie to use an executive producer that she knows and trusts while Rosie insists she be able to pick her own, fearing whoever Oprah picks will be a spy.”
PopEater’s source adds, “It’s a bad way to start off, considering they haven’t even taped a single show yet.”
However, there is no “rift.”
A spokesperson for the network assures Gossip Cop that the PopEater piece is “totally untrue.” And O’Donnell herself now tweeted, “read I was feuding with o – not true.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
You might like:
- Did Kim Kardashian Wax Her Babies Eyebrows?
- Celebrity Breakups: Who Called it Quits in 2013?
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Troublemaking Brandi Glanville Complains About Housewife Fans Hating Her
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- Which Celebrity Gives Back The Most?
- Cameron Diaz Gets Honest About Her Bad Skin