MAG: Rosie O’Donnell & Oprah at “War”
3:12 pm, May 11th, 2011
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, the former rivals are bickering about “everything from production details to guests.”
“Rosie isn’t used to having someone tell her what to do, but Oprah isn’t about to give up control,” explains the “source.”
Things supposedly got so heated between the talk show queens that Winfrey “hung up on Rosie after one tense conversation!”
No, she didn’t.
None of this ever happened.
A rep for O’Donnell tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “absolutely absurd,” and calls it a “classic tabloid story made up about two women who are collaborating together and NOT pitted against one another.”
And an OWN spokesperson similarly notes In Touch‘s tale is ”absolutely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"
- Perrie Edwards' Many Hair Colors
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair