MAG: Rosie O’Donnell & Oprah at “War”
3:12 pm, May 11th, 2011
According to a supposed “insider” for the tabloid, the former rivals are bickering about “everything from production details to guests.”
“Rosie isn’t used to having someone tell her what to do, but Oprah isn’t about to give up control,” explains the “source.”
Things supposedly got so heated between the talk show queens that Winfrey “hung up on Rosie after one tense conversation!”
No, she didn’t.
None of this ever happened.
A rep for O’Donnell tells Gossip Cop the mag’s story is “absolutely absurd,” and calls it a “classic tabloid story made up about two women who are collaborating together and NOT pitted against one another.”
And an OWN spokesperson similarly notes In Touch‘s tale is ”absolutely untrue.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage