Rosie negotiating with NBC
1:10 pm, June 28th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Gossip Cop has learned that Rosie O’Donnell is negotiating with NBC to have her new talk show aired on the Peacock network’s owned and operated stations.
The information comes from the same reliable source who told us exclusively in March that O’Donnell had signed a production deal for a new daytime program.
The show, as we previously reported, is looking to launch in the fall of 2011, and will be produced by Robert F. Kennedy‘s documentary filmmaking daughter, Rory Kennedy, along with TV veterans Dick Robertson and Scott Carlin.
But there’s one sticking point, says our impeccable insider.
According to our source, “NBC wants an out if she implodes like she did on ‘The View.’”
Reps for O’Donnell and NBC would not comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails