Rosie negotiating with NBC
1:10 pm, June 28th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Gossip Cop has learned that Rosie O’Donnell is negotiating with NBC to have her new talk show aired on the Peacock network’s owned and operated stations.
The information comes from the same reliable source who told us exclusively in March that O’Donnell had signed a production deal for a new daytime program.
The show, as we previously reported, is looking to launch in the fall of 2011, and will be produced by Robert F. Kennedy‘s documentary filmmaking daughter, Rory Kennedy, along with TV veterans Dick Robertson and Scott Carlin.
But there’s one sticking point, says our impeccable insider.
According to our source, “NBC wants an out if she implodes like she did on ‘The View.’”
Reps for O’Donnell and NBC would not comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Is Robyn Ready For Her Comeback?
- The Truth Behind Lana Del Rey's New Music
- Celebs De-Stress in Distressed Jeans
- Actors Who Refuse To Work Together
- Celebs Who Are Famous Because of Their Parents