Rosie negotiating with NBC
1:10 pm, June 28th, 2010EXCLUSIVE
Gossip Cop has learned that Rosie O’Donnell is negotiating with NBC to have her new talk show aired on the Peacock network’s owned and operated stations.
The information comes from the same reliable source who told us exclusively in March that O’Donnell had signed a production deal for a new daytime program.
The show, as we previously reported, is looking to launch in the fall of 2011, and will be produced by Robert F. Kennedy‘s documentary filmmaking daughter, Rory Kennedy, along with TV veterans Dick Robertson and Scott Carlin.
But there’s one sticking point, says our impeccable insider.
According to our source, “NBC wants an out if she implodes like she did on ‘The View.’”
Reps for O’Donnell and NBC would not comment.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
Check us out on Facebook!
Visit GossipCop.com for the latest!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years