Rosie O’Donnell Is “Raging Mad” Over Bethenny Frankel’s Success?
5:23 pm, July 20th, 2012
According to the tabloid’s “sources,” O’Donnell not only believes Frankel “ripped off her talk-show concept,” but is also “steaming that the reality star has more friends and followers on sites like Facebook and Twitter than her!”
This is the best the Enquirer could come up with?
Oh, but wait — it gets worse.
The magazine’s totally made-up “source” says, “Rosie’s got a real bee in her bonnet about Bethenney.”
(Does anyone really talk like that?)
Anyway, the former OWN host is supposedly “telling people that the only reason Bethenny’s talk show is successful is because Ellen DeGeneres is one of the producers, not because the host has any talent.”
And not only is O’Donnell allegedly “seeing red” because of the former “Real Housewives of New York” star’s large online following, but she is also purportedly taking her frustration out on “everyone.”
“Watching Bethenny surpass her in popularity is making her crazy,” claims the Enquirer “source.”
Enough. This is nonsense.
A source close to O’Donnell tells Gossip Cop that the Enquirer‘s allegations are “absurd.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- 3 Reasons Blue Ivy Is Suspicious
- 10 Most Shocking And Disturbing Celebrity Couples
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- Black Celebrities Who Have Turned White
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Woah! Old Photos of Kim Kardashian