Rosie O’Donnell: I “Love” Honey Boo Boo’s Family, Want to “Buy Them a House”
5:08 pm, October 7th, 2012
But it isn’t just 7-year-old beauty pageant vet and star of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” she likes.
The talk show host says she’s taken with the entire family.
“I love ’em all,” says O’Donnell. ”I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs,” referring to various family members by their nicknames.
O’Donnell, who even does an impersonation of family matriarch Mama June, tells People that she thinks Honey Boo Boo is like Shirley Temple.
“She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years,” says the comedienne.
In fact, she’s such a fan, O’Donnell says she’d “love to meet” the family that lives by a railroad in rural Georgia, and “buy them a house.”
What do you think about O’Donnell’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?