Rosie O’Donnell: I “Love” Honey Boo Boo’s Family, Want to “Buy Them a House”
5:08 pm, October 7th, 2012
But it isn’t just 7-year-old beauty pageant vet and star of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” she likes.
The talk show host says she’s taken with the entire family.
“I love ’em all,” says O’Donnell. ”I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs,” referring to various family members by their nicknames.
O’Donnell, who even does an impersonation of family matriarch Mama June, tells People that she thinks Honey Boo Boo is like Shirley Temple.
“She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years,” says the comedienne.
In fact, she’s such a fan, O’Donnell says she’d “love to meet” the family that lives by a railroad in rural Georgia, and “buy them a house.”
What do you think about O’Donnell’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Mommy Makeover: Teen Mom Catelynn's Slim Down
- Model's Too-Tiny Bikini Causes Wardrobe Malfunction
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Is Justin Bieber Dating Kylie Jenner?
- Teen Choice Awards Nominees Announced
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Kendall Jenner Admits Being A Kardashian Ruined Her Childhood
- Can You Believe Kim Kardashian Was This Thin?
- Nick Lachey Gets Candid About Jessica Simpson