Rosie O’Donnell: I “Love” Honey Boo Boo’s Family, Want to “Buy Them a House”
5:08 pm, October 7th, 2012
But it isn’t just 7-year-old beauty pageant vet and star of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” she likes.
The talk show host says she’s taken with the entire family.
“I love ’em all,” says O’Donnell. ”I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs,” referring to various family members by their nicknames.
O’Donnell, who even does an impersonation of family matriarch Mama June, tells People that she thinks Honey Boo Boo is like Shirley Temple.
“She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years,” says the comedienne.
In fact, she’s such a fan, O’Donnell says she’d “love to meet” the family that lives by a railroad in rural Georgia, and “buy them a house.”
What do you think about O’Donnell’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- The Most Mysterious Celebrity Deaths
- Can Shaq Fix the Sacramento Kings?
- 32 Celeb Moms We Have Serious Crushes On
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- Brody Jenner Probably Not Invited To Kim's Wedding?
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained