Rosie O’Donnell: I “Love” Honey Boo Boo’s Family, Want to “Buy Them a House”
5:08 pm, October 7th, 2012
But it isn’t just 7-year-old beauty pageant vet and star of “Here Comes Honey Boo Boo” she likes.
The talk show host says she’s taken with the entire family.
“I love ’em all,” says O’Donnell. ”I love Mama June. I love Sugar Bear. I love Chubbs,” referring to various family members by their nicknames.
O’Donnell, who even does an impersonation of family matriarch Mama June, tells People that she thinks Honey Boo Boo is like Shirley Temple.
“She has a presence and an intellect that goes way beyond her years,” says the comedienne.
In fact, she’s such a fan, O’Donnell says she’d “love to meet” the family that lives by a railroad in rural Georgia, and “buy them a house.”
What do you think about O’Donnell’s comments?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Highlights of Joe and Teresa Giudice's Plea Deals Revealed
- Kim Kardashian: Airline Passenger Screamed Racist Obscenities at Me
- Why Reality TV Might Cost Kanye His Best Man Jay Z
- What 'Teen Mom' Star Just Bought a House?