Rosie O’Donnell Fiancee Suffering From Rare Tumor, Wedding Postponed
1:01 pm, August 3rd, 2012
O’Donnell revealed that Rounds was struck by pain on Mother’s Day, and after wading through a “maze of medical mystery,” they finally received a diagnosis.
The talk show host wrote in her trademark style: “desmoid tumors odd and curious beasts strong and sneaky a non cancer that acts cancerous.”
O’Donnell explained that Rounds underwent surgery in June and is still recovering, noting that the illness is quite rare — less than 1,000 cases per year in the U.S. — and that they have now “joined the fight against this disease [by] raising money and awareness.”
The couple, who became engaged in December, have also postponed their wedding, which is now rescheduled for next summer, said O’Donnell.
“Good thoughts wishes prayers all welcomed,” she wrote.
Gossip Cop wishes Rounds a speedy recovery.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years
- Was Brittany Murphy Poisoned?
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- You Don't Like Gwyneth Paltrow? She Doesn't Care!
- Melissa Joan Hart Disses and Dishes on Famous Dudes She's Kissed
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- You Won't Believe Nicky Minaj's Natural Hair
- Who Said Cameron Diaz Sounded "Too Rihanna?"