Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Jason Statham Have NOT Split, Despite Report
4:10 pm, September 3rd, 2013
Picking up a wrong story from the Daily Mail, RadarOnline claims the Victoria’s Secret model and action star have “called it quits,” and are “on a break” for the summer.
That’s funny, because the pair was spotted in London together just two weeks ago.
Anyway, the webloid quotes a supposed “source” as saying, “There is no other person involved. They love each other very much and are not making an announcement because they’re still hoping to working things out.”
“But things have not been good, there have been lots of arguments and they both need some space,” adds the purported “insider.”
RadarOnline goes on to say that, “Similar to Rachel and Ross’ breakup on ‘Friends,’ the source said Rosie and Jason are on a break.”
Wait, the site is referring to a sitcom to explain its report?
Of course, just like the TV show, this story is complete FICTION.
Gossip Cop checked in with a rock-solid Statham insider, who tells us “it isn’t true” that he and Huntington-Whiteley have split.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- The Brattiest Celebrity Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Michael Phelps' New Girlfriend Spills Juicy Details About Their Relationship
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable