Roseanne Barr Still Wants Your Vote for President
2:38 pm, November 6th, 2012
But Roseanne Barr wants you to know she’s still in the running.
The TV icon is the Peace and Freedom Party’s official candidate for President, having won the nomination back in August.
Now that it’s Election Day, Barr is tweeting up a storm, trying to rally support for her (ahem) long-shot White House bid.
The comedian posted a list of the states where she’s officially on the ballot (California, Florida and Colorado), as well as a longer list of the locations where she can be counted as a write-in candidate.
Unfortunately for Barr, support for her third-party campaign may be limited.
Her ex-husband Tom Arnold tells TMZ he’s voting for another candidate, adding, “But for God’s sake, let Roseanne have her pot… she’s 60.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage