Roseanne Barr Still Wants Your Vote for President
2:38 pm, November 6th, 2012
But Roseanne Barr wants you to know she’s still in the running.
The TV icon is the Peace and Freedom Party’s official candidate for President, having won the nomination back in August.
Now that it’s Election Day, Barr is tweeting up a storm, trying to rally support for her (ahem) long-shot White House bid.
The comedian posted a list of the states where she’s officially on the ballot (California, Florida and Colorado), as well as a longer list of the locations where she can be counted as a write-in candidate.
Unfortunately for Barr, support for her third-party campaign may be limited.
Her ex-husband Tom Arnold tells TMZ he’s voting for another candidate, adding, “But for God’s sake, let Roseanne have her pot… she’s 60.”
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- The Most Educated Rappers In The Game
- Sandra Bullock Already Has Son Potty Trained
- Rihanna's Instagram Leads To Arrests In Thailand
- Kim Kardashian Strips Down To A String Bikini
- Macaulay Culkin Steps Out With New Girlfriend
- Akon Explains Why He Has Several Wives
- Creepy?: Older Stars Who Date Teens
- Rosie Huntington-Whiteley - Elegant In Black
- Short Hairstyles We Love
- Top 10 Celebrity Role Models