Ronnie from “Jersey Shore” Pleads Not Guilty to Aggravated Assault
5:22 pm, February 14th, 2011
“Jersey Shore” star Ronnie Ortiz-Magro has pleaded not guilty to aggravated assault.
The charge comes from a September 2009 fight outside a nightclub in Seaside Heights, New Jersey, during which Ortiz-Magro knocked Stephen Izzo unconscious.
MTV cameras captured the incident, which became part of the hit series’ first season.
If convicted, Ortiz-Magro faces a potential prison term of up to five years.
A status conference is scheduled for March 7.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter for accurate celebrity news!
You might like:
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- 35 Of Hollywood's Hottest Moms
- Beyonce Spoke To Blue Ivy While Giving Birth?
- Jennifer Lawrence's Sexy Stilettos are Affordable Too
- Jack McBrayer Talks Life After "30 Rock"
- The Biggest Celebrity Hypocrites
- A$AP Rocky Drop "Fashion Killa" Video Starring Rihanna
- Is Miley's Outfit Too Much?
- Celebrity Hair Influences Of 2013