Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Hospitalized in Florida
5:51 pm, April 28th, 2013
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was hospitalized on Saturday in Florida, where he currently remains.
The “Jersey Shore” star is in an Orlando medical center being treated for kidney stones, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
We’re told he was in pain while promoting an alcohol line called Smush Cocktails before he was admitted.
It’s unclear how long he’ll have to stay in the hospital.
Gossip Cop will update when there’s more information about his condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Leighton Meester Is Engaged To Adam Brody
- Owen Wilson Gets His Personal Trainer Pregnant
- All-Time Hottest Celebs with Facial Hair
- Kim Kardashian Shares New Photo of North West
- Gwyneth Paltrow Wants Kids To Have Perfect Accents
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Drake Pulls Out All The Stops For Rihanna
- 6 Magazine Cover Hairstyles You Can Easily Recreate
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting