Ronnie Ortiz-Magro Hospitalized in Florida
5:51 pm, April 28th, 2013
Ronnie Ortiz-Magro was hospitalized on Saturday in Florida, where he currently remains.
The “Jersey Shore” star is in an Orlando medical center being treated for kidney stones, his rep confirms to Gossip Cop.
We’re told he was in pain while promoting an alcohol line called Smush Cocktails before he was admitted.
It’s unclear how long he’ll have to stay in the hospital.
Gossip Cop will update when there’s more information about his condition.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- 10 Insanely Famous People Who are Secret Introverts
- 12 Shocking Celebrity Family Ties You Won't Believe
- 20 Hot Celebrities Who Look Busted Without Makeup
- Richard Gere Sets His Sights On A Much Younger Starlet