Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Does “Lennay Kekua” Voice He Used To Trick Manti Te’o (VIDEO)
1:30 pm, February 1st, 2013VIDEO
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind the surreal Manti Te’o hoax, performed his “Lennay Kekua” voice for “Dr. Phil” on Friday’s show, reading transcripts of the voicemails he left in character as the Notre Dame football star’s completely fake girlfriend.
In order to do “the voice,” Tuiasosopo had to go behind a curtain for the privacy he needed to adopt the “Kekua” character.
Check out the video below and let us know — would you have been fooled?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage