Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Does “Lennay Kekua” Voice He Used To Trick Manti Te’o (VIDEO)
1:30 pm, February 1st, 2013VIDEO
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind the surreal Manti Te’o hoax, performed his “Lennay Kekua” voice for “Dr. Phil” on Friday’s show, reading transcripts of the voicemails he left in character as the Notre Dame football star’s completely fake girlfriend.
In order to do “the voice,” Tuiasosopo had to go behind a curtain for the privacy he needed to adopt the “Kekua” character.
Check out the video below and let us know — would you have been fooled?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Kendall Jenner Gets A Completely New Look
- 8 Aww-Inspiring Baby Photos Of Celeb Kids
- 'Game Of Thrones' Actress Adopts Her 'Direwolf'
- Did Beyonce & Jay-Z Chemically Process Blue Ivy's Hair?
- Does Will Smith Think Jada's Style Is Whack?
- Renee Zellweger Looks Hardly Recognizable
- Courtney Stodden's Risque Cleavage-Bearing Mini-Dress
- Celebrity Dog Choices That Surprised Us
- NBA Star Ray Allen Is One Lucky Man
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails