Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Does “Lennay Kekua” Voice He Used To Trick Manti Te’o (VIDEO)
1:30 pm, February 1st, 2013VIDEO
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind the surreal Manti Te’o hoax, performed his “Lennay Kekua” voice for “Dr. Phil” on Friday’s show, reading transcripts of the voicemails he left in character as the Notre Dame football star’s completely fake girlfriend.
In order to do “the voice,” Tuiasosopo had to go behind a curtain for the privacy he needed to adopt the “Kekua” character.
Check out the video below and let us know — would you have been fooled?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Remember Lisa Turtle? Wait Til You See Her Now!
- Could This Be Kim K.'s Biggest Fashion Fail Yet?
- Kim Kardashian's Swollen Feet Scream For Help
- You Won't Believe What Topanga Looks Like Now
- The Drew Carey Show: What Ever Happened to Mimi?
- The Real Reason Kim Won't Marry Kanye
- Celebrities With Super Attractive Siblings
- CBS CEO Takes Shot At TODAY Show Troubles
- 25 Old Famous Celebrity Couples We Forgot Existed
- Human Barbie Discusses Her Unique Look