Ronaiah Tuiasosopo Does “Lennay Kekua” Voice He Used To Trick Manti Te’o (VIDEO)
1:30 pm, February 1st, 2013VIDEO
Ronaiah Tuiasosopo, the man behind the surreal Manti Te’o hoax, performed his “Lennay Kekua” voice for “Dr. Phil” on Friday’s show, reading transcripts of the voicemails he left in character as the Notre Dame football star’s completely fake girlfriend.
In order to do “the voice,” Tuiasosopo had to go behind a curtain for the privacy he needed to adopt the “Kekua” character.
Check out the video below and let us know — would you have been fooled?
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- 10 Celebrity Moms Who Practice Attachment Parenting
- Are Eminem & His Ex-Wife Back Together?
- The Jessica Alba Long Wavy Bob Tutorial
- Celebrity Tattoos: What Were They Thinking?
- Another Star Of 'The Hills' Gets Engaged!
- Lady Gaga Debuts Flying Dress
- Sasha Obama's Sweater Starts Fashion Frenzy
- What Happened to Miley Cyrus' Eyebrows?
- Usher's Girlfriend Is An Alicia Keys Lookalike!
- Memory Lane: Kim Kardashian Through The Years