Ron Burgundy & Christopher Cross Duet on “Ride Like The Wind” on Kimmel
1:31 am, December 20th, 2013VIDEO
Will Ferrell appeared on “Jimmy Kimmel Live” as Ron Burgundy, and did a duet with Christopher Cross on the latter’s hit “Ride Like The Wind.”
The star, who was dressed in a captain’s hat and a fur-lined, long leather coat, offered back-up vocals and comedic commentary throughout the performance.
Ferrell has been doing a blitz of publicity for Anchorman 2, including anchoring the evening news in Bismarck, North Dakota.
Check out the performance below on “Jimmy Kimmel Live,” and tell us what you think.
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 10 Best Celebrity Quotes About Being Pregnant
- Celebs Confess How They Honestly Felt Being Pregnant
- Super Geeky Stars Who Grew Up To Be Hotties
- Does Ian Somerhalder Have a New Girlfriend?
- A-List Stars Who Failed at Marriage