Victoria & David Beckham’s Son Romeo Modeling Debut for Burberry (VIDEO, PICS)
5:38 pm, December 17th, 2012PHOTOS & VIDEO
Romeo Beckham is following in his famous parents’ glamorous footsteps.
David and Victoria Beckham’s 10-year-old son is making his modeling debut for Burberry, wearing a stylist trench coat and carrying a plaid umbrella in a just-released shot from the company’s Spring/Summer 2013 campaign.
LARGER IMAGE & VIDEO BELOW
The image was taken by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Burberry’s chief creative officer Christopher Bailey said Beckham “was a joy to work with and really stole the show.”
Given his mom and dad’s fashion world bona fides, little Romeo could well be a natural.
Check out the photos and video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Pregnant Celebrities: Bump Watch 2014
- Rachel Zoe and Anne Hathaway's Major Break Up Shocker
- Top Celebrity Engagements and Weddings from 2013
- Scarlett Johansson is Pregnant With Her First Child!
- Keeping Up With Kourtney Kardashian: Is Attachment Parenting for You?
- Kendra Wilkinson-Baskett Talks Parenting and Pregnancy
- 11 Celebrities That Have Signed Up To Go To Space
- 21 Celebrity Couples Who Met On Set
- Who Knew Kristen Stewart and Kim Kardashian Had Similar Tastes?
- Gigi Hadid Heats Up Boyfriend Cody Simpson's New Music Video