Victoria & David Beckham’s Son Romeo Modeling Debut for Burberry (VIDEO, PICS)
5:38 pm, December 17th, 2012PHOTOS & VIDEO
Romeo Beckham is following in his famous parents’ glamorous footsteps.
David and Victoria Beckham’s 10-year-old son is making his modeling debut for Burberry, wearing a stylist trench coat and carrying a plaid umbrella in a just-released shot from the company’s Spring/Summer 2013 campaign.
LARGER IMAGE & VIDEO BELOW
The image was taken by famed photographer Mario Testino.
Burberry’s chief creative officer Christopher Bailey said Beckham “was a joy to work with and really stole the show.”
Given his mom and dad’s fashion world bona fides, little Romeo could well be a natural.
Check out the photos and video below!
Follow @GossipCop on Twitter!
Like us on Facebook!
You might like:
- Beyonce And Jay Z's Cutest Family Pics!
- What The Frock?: Horrible Celeb Fashion Fails
- Reese Witherspoon's Flirty Red Carpet Waves
- Who Does Naya Rivera Want To Collaborate With?
- Miley Cyrus Is Apparently Barack Obama's Fault Now
- Silicone Sorrows & Botox Blues: Regrettable Celeb Surgeries
- 24 Celebrities You Didn't Know Were Related
- 15 Sexy Celebrity Hairstyles To Try
- 30 Child Actors Who Died Young
- How You Can Keep One Direction Together